Terms and Conditions
1. Actual and Volumetric weight are calculated. Dimensions will be calculated as (L*W*H/5000). The highest of both is the one considered.
2. Shipper is responsible for the packing process; Sprint Logistics can only provide you with its material, unless you opt in for Sprint’s Fulfillment services.
3. Shippers should add the COD value including the shipping fees to the AWB (Air Waybill).
4. COD amount will be transferred to your bank account after deducting our shipping fees. Invoices are created and transfers are made (Bank Fees Applied) once a week or as per the agreement in your contract.
5. Orders with incomplete addresses will be held at our warehouse after notifying you until receiving the complete details. Otherwise, it will be returned to the shipper and the shipping fees will be debited to the shipper account.
6. You will receive a daily report through our customer service team including the updates of your orders, and you
need to send us your feedback within 24 hours.
7. No order delivery can be postponed for more than 7 days. Otherwise, the order will be returned to the shipper
and the shipping fees will be debited to the shipper account.
8. Sprint Logistics holds the right to outsource its delivery business to other service providers, while it is still
remaining the customer interface and holds responsibility for those outsourced orders.
9. You can choose whether the consignee can open the order upon delivery or not under your responsibility.
10. Sprint Logistics has the right to review and change any of the terms and conditions, and you will be notified
11. Sprint Logistics has the right to increase the shipping fees and in case there is any increase in the fuel
charges, you will be notified two weeks before, the shipping fees might be increased annually; you will be notified
one month before.